Monday 19 June 2017

Naked Heat First Impressions

So I still can’t believe that I have managed to get my hands on this! I am so incredibly lucky that someone sent me the link on twitter to get this when I said I was devastated that I hadn’t managed to get one of time. And of course this is the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. I was shocked that it arrived on Friday as I didn’t expect it for a little while but when I saw what the parcel was I nearly cried with happiness.

Friday was the day that I went to a Guns ’n’  Roses gigs (which was incredible) and the day that the palette arrived. Luckily I was only just starting my makeup when I received the palette which meant I could have a play around with it. 

This is the look I came up with:








I used ‘Chaser’ and ‘Sauced’ mixed as my transition shade and then took ‘Cayenne’ in the outer crease. On the outer half of the lid I applied ‘He Devil’. For the inner part of the lid I took the shade ‘Scorched’. This is a gorgeous rose gold/red shade which is super glittery and pigmented.

On the lower lash line, I took a mix of ‘Cayenne’ and ‘He Devil’ then on my waterline I used the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Pencil in Bronzed Garnet. This helped smoke up the look more. Then to finish off the eyes, I used Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara. 

I am so happy with how the look turned out. This palette has had so much criticism and I really don’t think it deserved it. There really wasn’t much fall out at all, even with the shimmer shades. It has the most perfect mix of warm toned colours and who doesn’t love a warm toned palette!

Officially this palette doesn’t come out till 30th June but if there does happen to be another flash sale or you somehow manage to get your hands on it before then, you won’t regret it. This is going straight into my draw of go-to palettes.



Did you get this palette in the flash sale? If so, do you love it as much as me? What looks have you come up with so far?

Lots of Love

Tasha
x  x  x

Instagram: @tashamay_mua & @tashaaamay
Twitter: @tashaaamay & @askewtasha

If you’re a company and want to contact me, please email me here:

tashamaybusiness@hotmail.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig